Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Beginnings

Apparently there is a huge cosmic shift, a change in energy, the leaf is being turned over, whatever phrase you want to use.  I don't know if anyone else has noticed it or not, but it seems every slightly unstable relationship, whether it be with a family member, friend, or partner is changing (for the better).

People are standing up for what they need, leaving relationships, following their dreams.  I think this is the time, if any, that we all need to follow our hearts.  With this much going on in the universe, why not take part?

Like this woman, http://www.missyindustry.com/

 These two are my person favourites from her collection so far.  I met her at the Montreal Tattoo Convention, 2010.

She buys the silver in sheets, designs, and cuts it herself.  Another artist works with her do to the stamping; like the ring below.  And my first piece by her.



I bought a book today.  There is this amazing little bookstore in Smith's Falls on one of the back streets.  I don't know which street, or what the name of the bookstore is, all I can tell you is that the owner stocks her shelves with used books and the occasional new book she feels is too important NOT to own.  As well, none of the books are priced higher than $12.  But most stop at the $7 mark. 

The book I bought today was new, its called The Indian Luck Book


I'm not going to lie, I haven't gotten too far in it yet, but "There is a saying in India that if only hard work were needed for success in life, a farmer would be king." (pg.6)  And growing up a farmer's daughter I definitely have to agree with that!  So here to too Good Luck and jumping in with two feet!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment